Friday 7 June 2013

Style Icon...

I have always loved Helena Bonham Carter, loving the characters she plays in films from witches, to queens to a monkey in Plant of the Apes. She is by far my favourite actress, mother, role model and star in the world. I can't quite gush about her enough. Her attitude towards stereotypes and what people think of her is amazing, setting an example to all young girls to do what they want to do rather than being told what to do. Do what makes you happy. Intelligent, quirky and funny. It also helps that she is beautiful too!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her on the cover of this months Vogue! Her porcelain skin and dark hair are to die for and she looks like such an English rose. Not looking like her age, she is every part of class and sophistication. Love the vintage style photo shoot, fascinator hats, dark brows and red lips!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment