Sunday 9 September 2012

Inspiration... Luli Sanchez

Another new favourite artist of mine is Luli Sanchez. She is an artist and a textile designer who uses water colours in such an interesting way. There is so much detail and layering in some of the drawings that they look realistic and you can imagine them on a piece of furniture or even as wallpaper. She is one of my new inspirational artists because I love her floral paintings the most, there is such amazing colours and as I have said before such amazing detail! She paints from lots of different inspirational subjects such as animal skins, nature, geometrics and many many more. Here are some of my favourites by her (there are many many more!)...










 
 
I tried to pick a few different ones that had some variation so you can see the talent and diversity she has. I can imagine these as prints or embroidery pieces. She really gets my brain ticking away with what I can do as I look at her paintings and that's what I love most about them.

(all pictures referenced from lulisanchez.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment